Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Red Carpet Beauty Review - 2011 VMA Awards

I don't find that I watch the VMA's that much anymore, I guess it's because MTV doesn't even play videos...Adam Levine couldn't be more right! I do however love to see the Red Carpet and this year didn't disappoint. 


My absolute favorite of the night was Katie Holmes! I don't think I have ever thought of her makeup and hair to be something to emulate but Sunday night was the exception! She just looked all around amazingly good, don't you agree? Her hair was all over natural from her tousled hair and her makeup, her look was pretty and perfect. 








I also really like Demi Lovato's look! I guess it's because I am always a sucker contrasting makeup as in her silver smoky eye (cool) and her peachy lip (warm). Deep part for her hair and loose waves....great, great and great!





Kelly Rowland looked amazing too...though I wasn't a huge fan of her dress but this blog is about makeup and hair and she got it perfectly right! Kelly is wearing a black smoky eye, a ton of lashes and a nude cheek and lip. This certainly should be a go to combo for all of us. It's easy to pull off and looks polished and clean. 


mtv-vma-2011-kelly-rowland-2


Hope everyone is having a great week so far! I have been working on our new website and hope to be done with it next week.


xo,
Indiana


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails