Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Farmer's Market Fun

My little family had a nice time tonight at a local evening farmers market. The city closes down a few blocks and when the weather is warm with a breeze, not much can be better. The tastiest food and freshest flowers are always a draw for me and a chance to get out for an outing before dinner and bedtime routine with a one year old are always welcome.

Do any of you go to a farmers market where you live? What do you buy? I buy all things pickled, beans...sauerkraut...my husband thinks my pickle obsession is disgusting. I also love tomatoes, the heirloom variety.

I always come home with a bouquet of flowers or two and these were no exception...
We are all booked up for weddings this weekend and can't wait to see our brides in their dresses! That really might be one of the best parts. Enjoy all! 

xo,
Indiana

The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails