Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Engagement Session - Julie

We are so excited to post a few images from Julie's engagement session by Stacey www.xoxowithlovephotography.com. Julie and I went to high school together and she is also an accomplished makeup artist www.makeupdeluxe.com, so it was a thrill when she asked if I would do her makeup for her photos! Yes and yes... I have to start with my favorite...


59useforweb.jpg
Hello green eyes! Wow!


61useforweb.jpg


Julie's parents tandem bike....love!
27useforweb.jpg


29useforweb.jpg


30useforweb.jpg


31useforweb.jpg


56useforweb.jpg


Super cute right...I could just keep posting! Every picture is just darling and Julie and Jeff look so happy and in love. Their wedding is sure to be a fun one!


Thank you Stacey for your talent, as always, one of my absolute favorite photographers. She will be yours too if you book her for a shoot. I have for numerous ones including the shots of Violet and I for our website!


Congrats Jeff and Julie!  


xo,
Indiana


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails