Friday, May 6, 2011

Blog Lovin' - Hair Dresser on Fire

I am not the hairstylist in the family, Violet is, so when she isn't here to help me with my hair I like to spend a little time reading Hair Dresser on Fire's blog. Okay well, not spend a little time, I am a fan, follower with a case of the lovies for this fabulous gal, Reagan.


What I like most about HDOF are the video tutorials because anything I can see visually in motion is best for me, espcially when it comes to hair styling. Take a minute to check out her blog and videos. I am loving one of her latest videos on the halo braid (see it below)...now if I could just find the time to master all of the techniques I have learned, I would have one hot looking head of hair! 


http://www.hdofblog.com/



Hair Dresser On Fire HDOFBlog.com Tutorial on styling a halo braid, by Reagan Breinholt from Jacob Breinholt on Vimeo.


Have a fantastic weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. I am hoping to have time for a mani and a pedi this Sunday. 


xo,
Indiana


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

2 comments:

  1. woohoo! I wish we could do a hair/make up colaboration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps thanks for the shout out!!! Holla!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails