Friday, May 6, 2011

Blog Lovin' - Hair Dresser on Fire

I am not the hairstylist in the family, Violet is, so when she isn't here to help me with my hair I like to spend a little time reading Hair Dresser on Fire's blog. Okay well, not spend a little time, I am a fan, follower with a case of the lovies for this fabulous gal, Reagan.

What I like most about HDOF are the video tutorials because anything I can see visually in motion is best for me, espcially when it comes to hair styling. Take a minute to check out her blog and videos. I am loving one of her latest videos on the halo braid (see it below) if I could just find the time to master all of the techniques I have learned, I would have one hot looking head of hair!

Hair Dresser On Fire Tutorial on styling a halo braid, by Reagan Breinholt from Jacob Breinholt on Vimeo.

Have a fantastic weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. I am hoping to have time for a mani and a pedi this Sunday. 


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at to contact Indiana and Violet.


  1. woohoo! I wish we could do a hair/make up colaboration!!

  2. ps thanks for the shout out!!! Holla!



Related Posts with Thumbnails