Monday, April 18, 2011

The Dolls Recommend - Urban Decay 24/7 pencils

I was looking for a quick way to apply shadow but make it seamless and look good with little effort. I found these great pencils from Urban Decay! Their 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil is a fat pencil that glides on easy and allows for larger surface area coverage. I am currently using Rehab, a shimmering Taupe. I use it on top of my lid as well as underneath the eye for that sexy smoky look without being too dark. It is perfect to have in your makeup bag as well for going from day to night. There are 9 shades to choose from and they sell a brush to blend them if you don't want to use your fingertips.


Buy them at your local Sephora or online. I am sure you will love them as much as I do!


xo,
Violet


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails