Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Dolls Recommend - Time saver palettes, Stila's Garden Bliss

I have been into palettes lately, ones that have everything I need in one handy set. I find my availability of time to beautify to be less and less and sets like Stila's Garden Bliss are the answers to my beauty prayers. 



The Garden Bliss palette shades include:
- Pale ivory with shimmer
- Golden beige with shimmer
- Grass green with gold shimmer
- Deep aubergine with shimmer
- Cheek powder in a rosey pink

Set also includes:
- Deluxe sample size of Glamoureyes Mascara
- Deluxe sample size of Lip Glaze in Guava
- Gold makeup clutch



Darling right, and for only $32.00...it's a steal! I am loving that gold clutch too! 


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails