Monday, January 24, 2011

Esty Find - Love, June

I haven't even been married two years yet, but do you think it's to early for a vow renewal so I can wear this BEAUTY..
R I S A gown,  flutter sleeve silk charmeuse bridal gown
R I S A gown,  flutter sleeve silk charmeuse bridal gown
With a price tag of $395.00 compared to the thousands I spent, I just might be able to make this sound logical. 


If you aren't planning your wedding, this dress and many other great designs come in other fabulous colors, like this....
G E O R G I A  hand draped  silk chiffon gown with accented waist

Visit Love, June's Etsy shop for vintage inspired, simply glamorous gowns.



xo,
Indiana


The Makeup Dolls can be booked for bridal, engagement, boudoir, maternity and occasion makeup and hair. Please call 650.394.4942 or email us at info@themakeupdolls.com to contact Indiana and Violet.

2 comments:

  1. I can totally see you in this Indiana!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, right Violet...I go to sleep dreaming of this dress...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails