Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fabulous Finds - The Beauty Blender

beautyblender® Set ($37.90 Value)I have to admit when Violet pulled out The Beauty Blender from her makeup bag to rave to me about how much she L-O-V-E-D I-T (she really loves it) I thought she had gone of the deep end. Violet is always the first to try the newest and greatest on the market for all things beauty, so I count on her to keep me and all of you up to date. I did a little research and here is all you need to know about The Beauty Blender. 


Invented by top Hollywood make up artists Rea Ann Silva and Veronica Lorenz, Beauty Blender has been created to leave you with a professional finish and a flawless complexion. It's ergonomic design allows you get into those hard to reach places like the inner corner of the eye or around the nose. The result is a perfect, streak free application. 


The Beauty Blender is reusable for about three months with proper cleaning. Sephora has a set available online only that includes the cleaner (here).


Blend, blend, blend away!
xo,
Indiana

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails