Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Product Review - Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner

click to enlargeI know, I know another Stila favorite but when it's good, it's good right? I am so in love with the new Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner that I wear them every single day either alone with black mascara or with shadows. I used them on every single bridesmaid this past weekend, seven of them to be exact...yes I like them that much!


These super pigmented liners are perfect for the smoky eye look...just smudge them. They are excellent on the waterline...they stay put. Best of all they have a bit of shimmer to them to keep even the darkest colors from looking harsh. 


My favorite colors so far are...
lionfish


















Lionfish (Medium Brown)


stingray




















Stingray (Black)
purple tang















Purple Tang (Sparkle-y Eggplant Purple)

I have an order in for the rest of the colors and I can't wait for them to arrive! You can order these on line at Stila Cosmetics or pickup at your local Sephora Store. 

Happy lining!

xo,
Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails